Friday Favorites #1


You guys! Look at this amazing toothbrush holder! You best believe it's on it's way to my house, like I can resist something tooth related! 
(via: Modcloth
How pretty is this ring? That stone inside is just beautiful!
I am absolutely crazy about this hanger! I already have the cat ones from the same line but when I was just randomly going through my bookmarks I noticed they had added this skeleton one. Oh my gosh, I love it so much. 
(via: UO)
 Handbag Heaven has so many fabulous bags.These are my favorite four (that was pretty rough to pick!)
I'm blown away by this Beetlejuice terrarium
I've been a fan of Rebekka Seale's work for a while, but I just saw this piece and I love it oh so much!
(via: Rebekka Seale)
What a cute brooch!
This dress looks like it'd be perfect for fall. I can see it paired with this cardigan, some gold tights and these shoesI really miss wearing tights...
 (via: Modcloth)
This teeth tea cup is amazing, I couldn't resist putting it in my wish list!
(via: Teethware)
Hope you're having a lovely Friday!

xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips