What I Wish I Wore :: The Time Travelers Wife

Navy Blue & Peacock Green.

Charter School Cardigan ::  Indie Darling Dress :: Tabbisock Tights :: The Root Of Cute Flat :: Fashionable Geographic Necklace

If I were the time travelers wife, I would image this would be something I would wear..It has definitely been getting a little bit more fall-like around here so I thought I would put together a little pretend fall outfit (okay maybe not so much pretend, since this entire outfit is in my shopping cart). I really love all the pieces in this. Those shoes are so cute and can be paired with so many other outfits. So pretty!

My cold feels like it is getting a little better but I've been dealing with a scratchy throat and cough that keeps me awake at night so that is counteracting my feeling better. I'm just a bundle of sunshine aren't I? 

Have a good Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips