10 Inspiring Quotes on Love

Like any woman, I love to hear how much my significant other cares about me. Here are ten other great quotes on love I found to inspire you today- enjoy. 

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. If was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." 


"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours." -Nicholas Sparks

"It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does." -Peter McWilliams

Brief is life but love is long." -Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Love is the beauty of the soul." -St. Aurelius Augustine


"We loved with a love that was more than love." -Edgar Allen Poe

"Love is friendship set on fire." -Jeremy Taylor

There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice." -F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."- Emily Bronte

"Love; it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you. It will set you free." -Mumford & Sons

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear." -Oscar Wilde

If you find a quote you love or think of one yourself, write it down and text a "love quote" (the new love note) to your partner while they're at work. It's a quick, personal way to say I love you! 


What's your favorite quote on love? Share with me in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips